« Winter Cooking To Warm The Soul....Indian Syle | Main | Home on the Range... »

12/12/2010

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

One of your aprons was featured at The Bliss Guild Blog! http://blissguild.blogspot.com/p/member-submissions.html

I just discovered your blog! I love it! And you are having a giveaway! ;-) It looks wonderful. I would love to be entered. Happy new year. I'm off to puruse your blog some more!
~michelle~

I absolutely love the aprong and hair bling. Oh how fun for the holidays. Thank you ladies. :) :) :) Merry Christmas!

just found you! love all your inspiration! thanks for the chance to win!

From one farm lover to another!!! I love all your goodies...

~ Have a very Merry Christmas ~

We came to your show from Aspen, Colorado in September 2009! What a blast and an amazing excuse to get a group of girlfriends together to laugh... a lot! Hopefully we can make it up again next summer! Merry Christmas, Rolane and family! Becca Ragan

Enter me please! The giveaways would make great gifts! Thanks, Rolane,

What a great giveaway! AND, I totally admire the drive you have to start a business with two young kids. I have two of my own, and I usually feel like there's not enough time in the day to be creative like I want to. Seriously, kudos to you, that's quite an achievement!
Merry Christmas!!
Holli

Love, love your blog, and your pink truck Rocks! Would love to be entered in your Christmas giveaway! Thanks and Happy Junkin!
Cathy aka GGJ

love the green apron!!!!!!

Iwould love to win, thanks, Lynn!!!!!!!!

Your place looks like my kind of place! Happy Holidays!!! I would LOVE to win. :)

Hope to win, love your style :)
~Gretchen

Love your stuff! Merry Christmas ;)

I want Santa to bring me a vintage barn! Love it!

Congratulations on all your successes this year! May next year be an even more blessing to you!

Oh Rolane, what an AMAZING giveaway! I love EVERYTHING about the Vintage Barn, but if I was 'forced' to pick a favorite, it'd have to be Pinky! ;-) xoxo Andi

I love the giveaways...such fun!!

I so wanted to attend these wonderful events, but could only be there in spirit. Maybe next year if I can get hubby to travel.

Great Giveaway!
Count me in please!
Tammy :-)
JUNK WILD

I was at this year's sale! I love your place so much!

Hehe! I'm a dummy! I looked and looked and looked for my entry but in all that looking never saw the "next" page button! Does that mean I now get three entries ;-)? Posting a link on my facebook page now!

LOVE YOUR STUFF!!!!!! Want it all!! So pick me you cute little lovebugs!!!!

:-(. I commented minutes after you posted but it's not here. Would love to be entered!

Geez! Give something away and see all of us crazies come out of the woodwork! Oh, by-the-way, I'll take ANYTHING! ;)
love ya! Amber

The comments to this entry are closed.