« THE VINTAGE BARN ANTIQUE SHOW!! | Main | The Vintage Barn Antique on The Road....... »

09/15/2009

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Hello. I see that you attended the CL fair last year. I was a shopper there {{love it}} Well It would be a dream of mine to be a vendor there. I'm looking around on the Stella Show Managment site and clicked the app. I'm so lost. Could you give me advice? What is needed to get a chance at having a booth? Recommendations? Thanks!

so nice meeting you guys! i was happy to find your blog. does Virginia or Sharon have a blog?

kecia (Lemoncholy's Studio)

We were there! My sister and I LOVED your booth at the CL Fair- visited you all 3 days. You were by far one of our very favorites! Loved Virginia (The Rusty Bird) with you too. You ladies were all so warm and welcoming. That was definitely part of the draw. Thanks!

I just got back from the CL Fair - you all had a great booth and such great stuff! Hope it was a successful weekend. Check my blog for a mention about you!

The comments to this entry are closed.