« The 4th Annual Country Living Fair!! | Main | More from the Country Living Fair..... »

09/22/2009

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

My mom and I make it our annual tradition to visit the Country Living Fair. Thank you for being a part of what makes the fair so fun and memorable.(In fact, one of Sharon's pillows is the backdrop for my blog post today). Hope to see you at this year's fair, too!

The Vintage Barn stole the show at the County Living Fair! You 3 girls are the Funnest Sweetest vendors. Cousin Joy and I(Ohio apron girls) just had to keep coming back to visit. Great Fun and Finds at your tent. We have told everyone in our home towns about The Vintage Barn. You girls and your treasures truly summ up the Country Living fair experience...Great Fun and Finds!

Your booth was a favorite of my sister & I. We visited it everyday! :) And we are so excited to have found your blog as well. Looking forward to future reads on the blog.

Your booth was AMAZING! So much fun to see you there!

Your space looks amazing! I am so glad it was such a huge success for you and your friends!!!! Can't wait to see more of the aprons;-)

Yay! I'm so glad that it was another better-than-ever year and that you have made it home safely. Thx. again for counting me in on the fun!

The comments to this entry are closed.