« THE MAD HATTER.... | Main | Another Great Blog Giveaway!!! »

10/04/2009

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

love your blog

I've been thinking a lot about simplicity lately. When did life become so busy and complicated? Why can't my kids go to school without fifty million forms being signed for this and that. Don't even get me started on work. Geez... I love the photo of the church and I really love your blog! thanks for the inspiration...

I love that old church . . . it would make a great framed black and white! And I totally agree about getting back to simpler times. I don't know if you remember, but that was kind of the "premise" of Past Blessings. When I did my show, the fliers read, "Past Blessings - Celebrating Life As It Used to be - When people, loved God, loved life and loved thier families." The loved life part, was of course speaking of abortion. Anyway, I think you and I are kindred spirits in our thoughts! God bless you!

What a gorgeous shot! Absolutely inspiring.

Hi Rolane!
Beautiful post! Now that The Mad Hatter is over for this year, I'm planning to seek peace and comfort in all the little things. Homemade soups! My husband and son would so love that. Living simple nourshes our body and soul!

P.S. It meant so much to us that you and Sharon attended The Mad Hatter...Thank you. XOXO Glad & Cel/Junebug

Beautiful post! I vow to make things simple, but something always comes up! Ha!

Gorgeous photo. I'm glad you had a good trip!

I love that post, Rolane, and I'm with you all the way. Isn't it crazy how difficult it is to embrace simplicity...after all, simplicity is...

1 : the state of being simple, uncomplicated, or uncompounded

The comments to this entry are closed.