« A Return to Simplicity..... | Main | Fall at The Vintage Barn Antique Show..... »

10/10/2009

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Congrats Sue on winning our giveaway. Visit us again as we giveaway more GREAT goods!!
Rolane
The Vintage Barn

The charm is absolutely adorable. Very sweet. Thanks for sharing the photo of her booth. How sweet! I'd love to be entered into your give-a-way.

Wish I lived close enough to visit your shows! It looks like just my style! Lovin the charm necklace! Please enter me! uffda_68787@yahoo.com

I had the pleasure of having my booth across from Elaine the last two shows. What a sweet heart she is . . . and talented! Elaine, I wish you only the best and hope you go far with your amazing creations!

Hugs & blessings,

Brenda (AKA Past Blessings)

I LOVE reading all of these sweet comments about the charm...I hope you ALL win!
Here's a post where you can see the other side of the charm...
http://tinkerverve.wordpress.com/2009/10/11/a-charming-give-a-way/
Elaine

What a sweet charm! And that booth setup is just darling!

Beautiful necklace. I love vintage photos and also the wonderful booth display Elaine put together. Count me in on the giveaway. :)

Oooh, How absolutely charming!
Count me in!

These charming necklaces brought back memories of my grandparents and pictures we used to browse through as kids. Wish I had a charm with a picture of them but what a cleaver idea you have come up with.

I love this necklace, it is so pretty. And I love Christina's Pictures. Big fan a Chris and The Vintage Barn!

Beautiful display ...love the cowboy boots!
The little charm is adorable ~ I would love to be entered into your giveaway ~Thankyou.

The booth looks like my talented girl! Lovely Charm and charming.

Hi, love the photo of Elaines booth, too cute. Keep that for portfolio. cute birthday pendant, October is a great birthday month. V

Beautiful Necklace - love this site

count me in!

What a gorgeous display and CUTE necklace. You have such a talented congregation of women, Rolane!

I love her charms, and your barn sales!

Hello, I look forward to July 2010. BTW love the necklace
Julie, Kindred Roses

I {heart} the Vintage Barn!! I hope *I* win!!! =)

Hello:

I very much enjoyed your show last month--the first time my husband and I had been there but we will be back. I would love to win the necklace. Thank you for giveaway.

Sue W

Beautiful charm! Love these! Please enter me for a chance to win. Thanks!

Just entering my chance to win :) I absolutely LOVED the Vintage Barn Show. I had so much fun! So much time and talent...thanks for putting it on!

I blogged about it too....http://twigdecor.blogspot.com

those necklaces are beautiful..and by the way Rolane I love your blog!!

Cute things!!! I need to come check everything out.

I will just say Hi!!!
Sandy

The comments to this entry are closed.