« A Cup of Love.... | Main | APRON winner!!!! »

01/24/2010

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

I just love the photos everyone sends in. I took oil painting when I was a young girl. the first painting I painted was a field and a barn. I never felt so much joy. The photos that you receive, from all over the country, inspire me to dream of painting again. Keep up the inspiration!

love the fabric on the apron!!! so sweet!

Yippe! I found you via Christina G's site and can't wait for July. Your aprons are gorgeous - fingers crossed! :)

It's not just an apron, it's an accessory to the outfit! LOVE IT!

I love it! I would love to make it MINE! :)

Adorable. i collect aprons and will love to have this one.

Hi I just found your blog...aDoRaBlE!! Not sure how I found your dear farm, but it is a ray of warm country sunshine on this cold snowy day here in the Missouri Ozarks! I love anything "FaRmHoUsE" so I feel right at home here! I think that sweet-as-pie apron is singing my name!
Bless you honey!
Aunt Ruthie

I love the apron and all your items. Love to look at the blog and facebook.

Love that apron....totally me. If my dd will let me touch it. I would love to follow, but I am not sure how. I heard about you from prim4HIm...

I think I was able to suggest you to almost 25 of my friends! Gorgeous apron...reminds me of the ones my grandma still wears!

cute apron! love, love, love it!

Love the apron... I visit your blog on a regular basis. I also have you posted on my favorite pages on my FB page for my company GardenStone...

I love your barn sale and your apron... I am a lunch lady at a local high school and always looking for something new... Keep up the good work.. Teri smith

I'm a facebook follower! I would love to be included in this awesome give-a-way.

Lisa

Here is my comment: ryhmes with "see-saw". You. Me. Feb. 18.

just found your blog and store. love it. I will be a follower!

Been a fan for a while...and will continue to suggest it to friends. Cute apron!

I ware aprons everyday at work (I'm a floral designer) and I would love a spunky new one like this... It is prettier than any one I have worn all these years and would look so cute for spring!!!

hello, I enjoy your blog and have enjoyed following along. I have yet to get myself an adorable vintage apron and would love to be entered in your drawing! I am on facebook and will certainly be looking you up on there as well! Thank you!
Jacqueline

I love the apron! I would be proud to wear that while I'm cookin' it up in the kitchen!

Found out about your giveaway through a friend on facebook....this apron is so adorable! I am now a fan on facebook!!

Well girl, we have been a fan for awhile now and you know we love you! We will spread the word again and again. Anything for fellow junk sisters! WE GOTTA HAVE THIS APRON...we promise we will share it!

Linda & Dixie
The Funky Junk Sisters

The show is already on my calendar!! I have told my mom and sister it is an absolute MUST to come this year with me!! I will be joining you on Facebook once I'm done getting caught up in the blogs I stalk. :)

Great givwaway, thank you for the chance at an adorable little apron. I've been a FACEBOOK fan for mos., enjoying the pictures and postings. I love aprons and can hardly wait to WIN this little beauty.

I so LOVE the colors of this apron! I can picture myself wearing it at Craft & Antique Shows as I sell my repurposed and upcycled items! And I would be sure to tell everyone who would compliment me about my apron where I got it! =+) Pick me! Pick Me!

The comments to this entry are closed.