« Vendor Pamela Johnson | Main | Barn Restoration Update!! »

04/10/2010

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Your photos are wonderful. Can't wait for the final reveal! Isn't it exciting that something you've dreamt about, talked about and anticipated is finally happening and then it all seems to move so fast you can't take pictures or make memories fast enough...
thanks for sharing.

so excited watching this process...I can't wait to come see it with my own eyes in July!!
Natalie

It is so fun watching the progress of moving your vintage barn. I look forward to seeing it's final location and the great things you have in store for it in July!

I'd love this apron for my wife! She's already got the barn sale on our calendar for the summer. :)

I just found you and have bookmarked your charming blog for a quick comeback!!! I can't wait to see your new barn grow!!! Living in Wisconsin we have quite a few here but it's amazing how each one, while grouped into a "barn" catagory is so unique!

See you again soon!!!

I absolutely love that barn. So glad its getting a face lift. Now how does one win that fabulous apron?! -Kelsee

The idea of moving your barn to save her is very special to me. Since I have been a little girl I have cherished old barns. My grandma had one in the Willapa Valley in Pacific County (Washington) that I used to sleep in when I would go and visit her. I would dig for old bottles all day in her fields, clean them and then place them on a shelf in the barn. God Bless America and Old Barns.

Wow this sounds like a huge project. I love that you love the barn so. Can't wait to see the finished project!

Blessings,

April and family

Good luck on the adventure! I love the apron. Please enter my name in the drawing. Thank you.

Sounds like a big job! I can't wait to see the progress photos.

Happy Moving! I love old Barns and am glad that this one will be kept instead of scrapped. Looking forward to watching the process.

How exciting for you! I can't wait to follow along and see how it all goes. My husband will love it! I'll be bugging him to build a barn.
Timi

This is really exciting and I look forward to watching the progress...quite a project! Yes, I'd love to win the cute, cute apron.
Best wishes with the big move!

Ah i feel right at home. We have 4 barns on our property and the thought next year is to convert one into a guest cottage. I spend alot of time photographing old barns here in the North Country. I can't wait to see more photo's of your progress. We used some old beams from one of our barns as part of our new addition in our great room. Thanks for sharing your work in progress. Good Luck!

Wow, sounds like a huge undertaking (in more ways than one). Best wishes!

Very exciting and I love following along via your blog. Please keep the pictures coming...

how exciting! we are looking forward to following your move - and to the July show!
Love,
Pammy

I am so glad your are restoring this old barn and not just knocking it down for something more modern! They just don't build barns like they used to and they are just so beautiful! We have an old one on our farm that we raised hogs in and the haymow still stores our hay. How I would love to fix it up but there is nothing that can get rid of that hog smell!

Eeeeish! A Barn moving!? How exciting and scary at the same time. Hope all goes well. I'll be looking foreward to the updates!

Sounds like an exciting adventure! Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Wow! What a move! Exciting. Good luck!

I would love to win .... thanks. I'll be back to see the pics.

Can't wait to see how it looks when it's done! =)

What a gorgeous apron! Consider me entered. :) Best of luck to you!

How exciting... can't wait to see more pictures of the move.

The comments to this entry are closed.