« Nothing Beats an Open Road, a Great Friend and FABULOUS Finds!! | Main | The Vintage Barn Loves "Pinky"... »

06/01/2010

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

One more thing...where do you shop to find all of those cute outfits?

Missed the vote, but I love all the outfits and especially #1. We were on the East Coast and didn't back in time for the show. It sounded like a great time!

I know it's too late, but I adore #2!!! Wish I was wearing it right now!!!

It was so fun seeing you at the show!!! love my t-shirt, as do my friends love theirs!!!!

Hopefully I'll make it over in July! I love your show out there!!! So does my dad, as he loves Prairie Flyer!!! Hope they'll be there too!!

Rolane, thank you SO much. I did get your email but had to come see your blog, too. I am so excited to have been selected, thank you. This is an amazing prize and I can't wait to proudly wear my awesome new shirt.

Can't wait to meet you Saturday!!

Love,
Erin
http://homeswheremyheartis.blogspot.com

I vote for the 3rd one.

I like the 2nd and 3rd outfits. Love the 2nd one.

Leigh Anne
Junkin Sisters

Whatever you decide, you're going to look awesome :)

Well you sure didn't make it easy to choose! They're all adorable, but I vote for #1.

Enjoy the show!

I simply ADORE 2 & 3 - I want them for my daily clothes! Where did you get #3??? If ever an outfit defined my style, that is it!
Have a marvelous time!
xx

Rolane, we think you are so darn cute, that you would look great in just about anything you wear! But...outfit #4 would be pretty cute to wear for Farm Chicks. See you soon!! Glad & Cel/Junebug

I'd choose #2 for the first day and #3 for the second day. Each of your choices are darling so really, you can't go wrong. Have fun!

I am loving outfit #2... However, you will will charming in any...

Ooo I love them all but my favs are #1 and #3.

Rolane, very difficult to decide. They are all sooooooo darn cute. I think you are lucky you have so many cute choices! I guess I am leaning towards 1 and 3. I am looking forward to seeing what you chose in person! Please do not enter me in the drawing because I won the last one and I love, love my t-shirt, apron and darling headband!!! It would be kinda greedy to try again so soon! :)

Love them all Rolane but @2 for sure! SHirl

They all are absolutely adorable! My favorites thought are #1 and #4! You will for sure be styling at Farm Chicks! Can't wait for next week:) See ya there!

I love #3! So adorable and full of sunshine!

Such a tough call, they are all beautiful ~ I vote for #2 of course :) and # 3~
I am sure the event will be fun!
Jeannie

oooohhhhhh! gorgeous! ok....I love the red/pink/white number with the boots...darn cute...then of course the last one...classic black/white...I think you'd look darling in any of them....but those are my fashion picks!!! Oh, and of course, a necklace to top the ensemble off!! xoshari

oooh oooh pick #1 pick #1 !! Do I sound like an annoying little kid in class?? #1 is adorable and so are you!

Those are all great outfits.....but I think I like #3 the most!

Ohmygosh!

What in the cuteness????

I double love #2 and #3. Loooove them!

I LOVE #1, but #3 is also darn cute! I adore your taste, where in the world does one find such cute things?!

oh my gosh! they are all so cute! I mean, seriously....how can you decide? I just scrolled over them like 4 times. Ok, i just scrolled again. I can't decide! I just realized I am no help! I can't wait to see what you wear! I'll stop by and take a picture ;)

I like #1 but really I think in 2 days you could wear all 4 - just plan some stategic mid-day breaks!

The comments to this entry are closed.